Why we must read THE BUDDHA AND HIS DHAMMA daily?
1. It educates us about the basics of how to live our lives.
2. It instils in us the value of organised living.
3. It uncovers the true meaning of agitation.
4. It clears our confusions & doubts about the path.
5. It makes us free, joyous, energetic & happy.
6. Babasaheb created it as a Gospel, to guide us to emancipate ourselves.
7. It has the agency to empower us to uproot injustice & any other suffering.
8. It has the power to establish Prabuddha Bharat.